Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oh, cute cat, what should I do with you?!

I don’t know if I am stupid, I have hamster, golden fish and cat as pets simultaneously, which provides the cat great environment to exercise. I am very worried about hamster, because he is the oldest pet in the family. Before the existence of cat, he had such a comfortable life and ran around in the room freely. Hamster liked sleeping and kept it 14 hours a day. However, since the appearance of cat, he changed his habit. No long does he sleep during the days, but to keep conscious and aware of all the dangers from cat. Sometimes hamster even makes some noise which sounds very anxious. I have no choice at all. I can not get rid of my cute cat, or any of the three.

Although the golden fish has not sensed the danger, I truly understand cute cat will threaten its poor life!!

I try to give cute cat lessons and tell her in this house everyone is equal and you can not hurt anyone. However, she never pays attention. I also put the cage of hamster on the high shelf. However, cats can get to anywhere.

Oh, cute cat, what should I do with you?!