Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Cute Cats


When I got my cute cat, it was little and timid. The moment I put her out of the box, she stayed where she was for a couple of minutes before walking around cautiously.

My house was not big. However, it took my cute cat a great time to get used to the new environment. It seemed that even a pillow could be daugerous to her. Especially for the moving things, such as an ant ran by, my cute cat would stare at it for a few secouds, and then jumped on the poor ant.

I bought my cute cat a warm and soft basket as her bed, and put it in a corner where she was able to hide herself. However, the funny thing was cute cat insisted on sleep in the sofa. I was fine with that and until now it was her place.

When I was at work, she could always make her schedule full. Sometimes she would play with a ball, bite on a piece of grass, or chase an innocent bird landing in the yard. One time, I found my cute cat stared in the sky and the head moved in circle for almost ten minutes. Walked closer, I learned she actually tried to catch a fly. With several elegant and perfect jump, cute cat succeeded. I thought she was hungry, but after making sure the fly would never be able to return to the sky, she left it along to think about the failure.

I love my cute cat, just as I love everyone in my family!