Monday, July 14, 2008

Cute cats vs. cute dogs


Cute Cats
I like dogs over cats before. Cats are smart and they follow who can give them a better life. They are not loyal to their owners, although their owners love them so deeply. So when my mother asks me what kind of pets I want to keep, I say dogs. I used to have cats, when they eat; there is always some growling in its stomach. I feel bad about that, because it loves food far more than me. The worst part is they follow everyone, and wait for food. It makes me feel nervous and uncomfortable. However, my dog is always very faithful to me and play with me no matter when. Cute cat is far too proud to play with me.

This opinion does not change until later when a friend of my mother explains the fact. She says that cats are more faithful to their owner, because when people moved away, cute cats would stay in the old house. What they remember and hard to leave is the place they used to live. Besides, if you are sincere with your cute cats and take care of it, it will be very close to you as well. Cute cats need love and respect, like human beings. Cute cats can be a great friend to you if you value them!!